AERETI, Inc. provides Consulting Services for Business Leadership and Management, Strategic Planning, and Business Growth with Executive and Board of Director Support
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
AERETI, Inc. uses site visits, surveys, interviews, and observations to conduct a comprehensive organizational and leadership team audit with follow-on coaching and training.
- Evaluations of Organizational Culture
- Discovering Leadership Styles
- Assessing Communication Effectiveness
- Understanding Talents & Skills
- Investing in Relationships
AERETI, Inc. conducts strategic market analyses, identifies opportunities for pursuit, and adheres to a disciplined and structured process for Business Growth activities to include Business Development, Capture, and Proposal Management.
- Strategic Marketing Analysis
- Opportunity Identification & Analysis
- Capture Planning & Execution
- Proposal Planning & Development
- Risk Management
AERETI, Inc. provides access to key market customers and leaders, competitors, and potential teammates to develop and shape pursuit opportunities into winning proposal bids using progressive statistical and market analysis techniques and tools.
- Opportunity Identification
- Relationship Review
- Opportunity Analysis
- Competitive Market Evaluations
- Pursuit Review
AERETI, Inc. develops a disciplined approach through structured examination of competitive environment, discriminators associated with customers’ most important requirements, and establishing strategies, metrics, resources, and decision gates to improve probability of win.
- Capture Planning
- Blue Team (Win Strategy)
- Black Hat (Competitive Positioning)
- Green Team (Price to Win)
- Bid Review
AERETI, Inc. expertly applies its experience and industry-leading best practices to develop win themes & discriminators, ensuring a compliant, complete, compelling, and cost competitive proposal.
- Proposal Writing
- Win Themes & Discriminators
- Compliance Matrix
- Review Teams
- Submission Approval Review
BOARD OF DIRECTORS & EXECUTIVE SUPPORT
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
AERETI, Inc. skillfully conveys its knowledge and understanding from support to, service on, and leadership of Boards in both the profit and not-for-profit sectors for business, professional, community, and philanthropic organizations.
- Board Member & Support Staff Development
- Policy, Governance, and Working Groups
- Board Activities & Goals
- Meeting Conduct
- Succession Planning
EXECUTIVE SUPPORT “C-SUITE”
AERETI Inc. ably applies its experience and industry-leading best practices to develop the right guidance for the senior leaders and decision-makers of your company…teaching you how to ask the right questions and solve the right problems.
- Team Building
- Mentorship & Coaching
- Personnel Development
- Goal Setting & Metrics
- Monitoring & Controlling
Committed to making you, your services, and your products reach their fullest potential.
Teaming together to create success.
- Excellence with Integrity
- People and Relationships
- Teamwork focused on Growth and Results
- Development of Individuals and Teams
PRESIDENT & CEO RICHARD H. ‘DOC’ KLODNICKI, PHD, PMP
Dr. Klodnicki has over thirty years experience in leadership, management, team building, communication, and testing in the Space and Missile, Missile Defense, Command and Control, Cyber, and Test & Evaluation markets. His breadth and depth of knowledge in these markets make him an excellent partner in leading, managing, and growing your business smartly and economically. His leadership focus is on results-oriented teamwork and development of individuals.
OUR CONSULTANTS HAVE THE SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE YOU NEED
Our professional support includes action leaders with practical experience in industry, National Defense, and Civil Federal markets. With high-level academic accomplishments (Masters, PhD, and cited publications) and industry standard professional certifications (e.g. PMP), along with TOP SECRET Security Clearances, they provide key consulting support to operations and growth needs.
We have C-Suite expertise in Leadership, Strategic Planning, Profit & Loss (P&L), Operations & Support Staff Management to include Portfolio, Program, and Project Management as well as Business Growth to include Business Development, Capture, and Proposal Management.
NAICS: 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
NAICS: 541715 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences
NAICS: 541330 – Engineering Services
WE HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE
IN THESE AREAS:
- Space Operations and Associated Capabilities (Spacelift, Space Situational Awareness / Space Domain Awareness, and Space Control)
- Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Operations; development and testing of ICBM weapon, delivery, guidance, propellant, ground support, security, and Nuclear Command, Control, Communications (NC3) systems
- Missile Defense
- Missile Warning
- Operations and Maintenance
- Operator Training
- Instructional Systems Design (ISD)
- Logistics and Sustainment
- Major Range & Test Facility Base (MRTFB)
- Research, Development, Test & Evaluation (RDT&E)
- Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I)
- Operations Research/Systems Analysis (ORSA)
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (C4ISR)
- Information Technology (IT)